Saturday, August 19, 2017

Kotlin Series

welcome to kotlin series.
Kotlin
Kotlin Series

In this series, we are basically going through some basic and advanced tutorial about kotlin language.
we try to serve you best practices on those tutorials.

Here is the collection of all post

1. String -  kotlin string tutorial
2. Array and loop - array and loop tutorial
3. File reader and write - kotlin IO tutorial. 
4. ArrayList - kotlin ArrayList
5. How to control loop in kotlin - kotlin loop control
6. Collection - kotlin collection such as hash map, array, list
7.Null Safety - kotlin null safety

Series tutorial:
Kotlin OOP series:
  1. OOP Basic
  2. Constructor
  3. Inheritance
  4. Method Overriding
Advance:
1.Bookstore a simple program with function and input-output from the console with conditions. 

About Author:

I am Shudipto Trafder,
Since 2015, I write android code. I love to implement new ideas. I use java and also kotlin. Now I am learning Flutter. I love to learn new things and also love to share. And that is the main reason to run this blog.


Let's Get Connected: Facebook Twitter Linkedin Github

No comments :